Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 12: Work you will

Funny thing happened at work today. No big deal, but I accidently scheduled a lunch meeting at an office in another country...

Today was my second day of real work. I absolutely love being busy with meaningful tasks that have practical deadlines. The weird part is feeling like I am supposed to take everything home and finish it at some late and stressful hour of the evening. HOWEVER, work is DONE at 5:30, and I can go home and leave my unfinished projects 'to the morrow' (did I make that phrase up?).

Also, one of the interns at work is from the UK, and we asked him today what his favorite drink was...His answer: something I don't remember "with Bailey's". This was delightful to me in light of a freshmen year of too many Ole Greg quotes.

I like to receive mail.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny Renee. What's your address? I've got some stationary. :)

    ReplyDelete